Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Books!

So I finished The Eleventh Plague yesterday.


Eh, it was average. It reminded me A LOT of The Road, almost to the point that a few chapters in I was thinking to myself "holy crap, this is The Road 2.0." But eventually it veered off in its own direction. It wasn't quite as compelling as some other post-apocalyptic/dystopian novels I've read, but it was kind of interesting. Maybe I would have liked it more if I were a teenage boy, or hadn't read 82937492783 novels just like it already. Full review here.
I started reading another book, Anna Dressed in Blood, a few days ago. It's really good, but I haven't had time to finish it because I've been dealing with work as well as a lot of family stuff this week. But next week will be much calmer, I know, so hopefully I can finish it as well as the other zillions of books I have on my to-read list, both on Goodreads and in my head.

P.S. Posting pictures on Blogspot is ridiculously easy. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment